Sunday, June 10, 2007

I AM A DEVIL

i want to keep you interested so that is WHY I update.
I already know YOU dont like me.
NOBODY LIKES ME.
ANYHOE.
geminis are so STRANGE man.
marilyn monroe was a gemini.
her birthday was JUNE1st and I didnt even acknowledge it. not that I care.
my bitchysisters birthday was the 7th and I barely paid any attn to that.
SEE! I WILL BEAT YOU UP AND STEAL YER SOUL on ye birthday.
or I could make you a cake if you lived closer.
I recently picked up some colorful cupcake sprinkles.
TODAY is Judy Garlands birthday. but she is very dead.
so whatEVER.
I am having visions of myself making some chicken SALAD with apples and all that yummy chicken salad stuff today!
after church of course.
i will pray for all of us
but actuallly when I am in church I try to clear my mind of any such things.

my camera is acting like an asshole.

No comments: