Friday, April 21, 2006

Do you have to stand that close???

DUDE! I HAVE A HORRIBLE ANGER ISSSUE. Today my friend who shall remain anonymous kept saying OVER and OVER "you look really upset", "you look really angry". AND I would say inside my head,"really? Am I really upset and angry?"
But it is easy to get mad and upset. Long lines make me mad and upset. Three year old boys in pairs make me mad and upset. Not feeling full after eating lunch makes me mad and uspet. Other people make me mad and upset.
My anwering machines beeps every like ten seconds or so if there is a message waiting to be heard. and sometimes it will be beeping for HOURS and I just ignore it. And Sometimes I get upset and mad at it. Usually when I am taking a nap. I always hope that the 10 seconds or so will actually turn into every hour or so, but it does not. It just keeps beeping and beeping. Till my nap is ruined and I get up. and eventually listen to the BULLSHIT MESSAGE FROM SOME BULLSHIT COMPUTER LADY!
that makes me mad and upset.
OH and my I stepped in pee and so I am wearing a pee soaked sock. WHat is that?
I smell like pee.
that makes me mad and upset.
but all in all today is pretty good.

I have peed my pants so many times in my life.
not lately though.

No comments: