Wednesday, April 05, 2006

CAN YOU BELIEVE MYSELF?


ISNT THAT THE MOST SEEN TYPE OF PICTURE EVER!!?
I have had a headache and neck ache all DAY!
Last night I could not sleeep so I should have seen the trouble coming.
And for the past few nights I have woken up all HOT and SWEATY.
Then I wander around the house and eat stuff.
I BOUGHT A TON OF EASTER CANDY TODAY>
I WENT ALL BIPOLAR and LOADED my cart FULL of EASTER JUNK!
I have these big plans for Easter baskets.
and I plan on making lots of Eastersugar cookies and cupcakes and I will change my NAME TO EASTER.
I really am serious about this whole lippiercing thing too.
O r I S h o u l d g e t a t a t t o o of an EASTER BUNNY!
yeah thats HARDCORECOOL!
or should just GIVE IT UP!

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

"ISNT THAT THE MOST SEEN TYPE OF PICTURE EVER!!?"
i am not sure that even makes sense.

insain in the membrain said...

i was thinking the same thing, but then i was like, thats kathryn:)
i think your face is to pretty to put that on your lip. it will take away from your face
i will leave the tatt idea alone.....to each is own.......i like eminem and some people think i should not tatt him so whatever...

Janet said...

A bunny tattoo is waaaay cool. Do it! Do it! Do it!

Kathryn said...

haha OK Janet!!