Sunday, April 09, 2006

I don't know why I bother to tell you


I am going on a HUGE boat today. So that means that Iam going to the ocean.
Sounds nice right? well, we will see. I am going with my step father,mother, grandmother and son.
I wish that I was going with my REAL DAD. Oh poor me and my divorced parents. But even so my Father is dead.
BUt I am a 26 year old mother and wife and I should really stop complaining and pointing out all my poor poor suffering. I wil just enjoy the boat, the ocean, and my disfunctional family. ALL families are disfunctional IKNOW I KNOW BUT you don't know the HALF of IT!
ANyways I should come home with somesuper COOL photos.
TOO bad I can't bring my bong. hardy har har

My dad had a boat too and it was docked at MARINA DEL RAY for awhile before he sailed to MEXICO and I spent somenights on it with him. It was really cozy and we watched Beatle videos like HARD DAYS NIGHT and we watched the news and just chilled out. If I had my way I would have just stayed on that boat and sailed away to TAHITI with him. I was always scared that pirates would jack his boat. BUT HE was a PIRATE!
He bought his boat from some lesbians.
cool huh.
But now I don't know where that boat is .I think he sold it in MEXICO and he actually left Mexico carrying all his stuff in his hands. And what he could not carry he just left on the boat.
interesting huh.

No comments: