Wednesday, April 26, 2006

MOMS ACROSS AMERICA


Some of my fingernails are disgustingly long. Right now my left thumb nail is the worst, long and pointy. My nails are strong. BUT they are too long and make me sick.
MAIDS just arrived and I am going to eat speggehti and watch TV on the couch.
I don;t know how to spell speggahti. and I figure it does not really matter.
and its an interesting fact about me.
I don't know how to spell spegahti.
ANOTHER INTERESTING FACT ABOUT ME is If I watch TV during da day I catch myself watching SOAPS.
I think they make me feel comfortable or something.
BUT they also make me feel gay.
i don;t even know what the storyline is.
Right now a lady is giving a gentleman a bath.
WIth bubbles.
and candles.
and he has a large scratch on his head.
he must have been in an arguement.
OR A CAT ATTACK.
OR A PLANE CRASH.
OR A BOMB EXPLOSION.
who knows?
i bet my Grandma does.
i think my pasta with marinara sauce is ready.

No comments: