Sunday, April 02, 2006

I CAN NOT RECALL THE NAME




I have ran out of gas well over a DOZEN TIMES!
I ran out of gas today.
I just ignore my gas light.
WHATEVER! who needs gas?
F U GAS!
PUMP YOURSELF CAR!
F U CAR!
Well, I don't mean any of those things.
SO that happened. One time I ran out if gas and some drunk lady took me to fill my gas can.
I did not know she was drunk till I got in her car and saw that it was filled with empty beer cans.
that was great.
Another time I left my car on the side of the road and these two dudes drove me to work. I think it was a father and a son.
I don't know why I am so irresponsible.
This running out of gas has been going on fo' eva'.
WILL I EVER CHANGE?

CHURCH was STRANGE CAUSE I WAS SOOOOO HIGH.
thats a joke.
I was gonna wear this purple shirt but I forgot and I wore this turquoise shirt instead and when I got there everyone else was wearing PURPLE and I felt left out. AND I FELT that I was drawing unnecessARY ATTENTION to myself with this torqouise shirt.
SO that was something that bothered me while in church.
I should have known cause before I was leaving my husband said" THATS WHAT YOU ARE WEARING TO CHURCH?"
and I was like YEAH. WHY?! SHOULD I CHANGE??
and he said" wear what you want."
I thought I was. but i guess I was not.
I should have worn my purple shirt so I would have blended in a littel better.
BUT NO!! I STCUK OUT LIKE A SORE THUMB!
stupid turquoise.

But other than that NO COMPLAINTS.

3 comments:

carrie said...

i've run out of gas a million times, too. i always think i can make it just a little bit further without having to get gas. i can totally relate to that.

Kathryn said...

well good for us :)

insain in the membrain said...

i never run out of gas- i think it is because my mom always had issues with keeping gas in the car. I was like- i will never do that cuz it is a major pain...