Wednesday, April 05, 2006

GRABBIN MY SHOE MOUTH


I can't even focus long enough to have one clear thought.
I went to the gym and even that was extremely hard to focus on.
and now I guess I am hungry and need to eat and wonder if I should GO somewhere for food OR should I stay inside and eat then try to meditate or something.
I think I will stay inside. I feel scared enough inside the house.
I can't even imagine how insane it is out there.
Plus its raining.
WELL I may change my mind.
I might go somewhere.
I have problems making decisions and STICKING to them.
I am very unpredictable.
and maybe high strung.
but I am also many great things too.
I won't start naming them all off now.
Maybe later.
But really i would not know where to start.
Sometimes I feel like a useless human.
But thats only human.
HUMANS ARE LAME.

2 comments:

candoor said...

HUG... just cuz :)

Kathryn said...

well thanks.
am I that pathetic?