Tuesday, April 11, 2006

LOOK AT THIS


this strangelittlegirl trapped me in a restroom last night.
SHe was probably 10 0r so. Maybe 12.
She was a liar. She told me she was visiting from Ireland.
and that she has gained a lot of weight while visiting America.
BUT she said that she used to be as skinny as me.
AND she said that she likes the clothes here in America and showed me her new sweatshirt.
SHE was incredibly weird. and would NOT stop talking to me.
Now I wish I would have asked her if I could have taken her picture or something.
She was probably just bored.
Or possesed by a dead Irish lady.
She was pointing to these old vintage pictures of ladies that were hanging in the bathroom saying how she KNOWS that that lady was definitely from IRELAND.
OH YEAH AND SHE TOLD ME SHE WAS FROM A FAMILY OF MIDGETS!
strange strange little girl.

I never know what to say to kids as it is.
SO I just told her that she was beautiful.

No comments: