Friday, April 14, 2006

lets not jump to any silly conclusions


this blog is not really me. sure i post and put up pictures of myself and say Blahbalhabalahblahblooobloo but don't think that you know anything. you know nothing. you know something but really it is nothing. I know its hard to believe or even fathom but this blog is nothing. and your blog is nothing too. its just the tip of the iceburg.
SO please don't think that you have a clue. Clueless are you. AND clueless is me.
UNLESS YOU ACTUALLY DO KNOW ME. THEN HOLY FUDGESICLES YOU KNOW LOTS!! and you should feel special.
and maybe you don't think I am a pretentious suckface. cause I'm really not.

BUT I HAVE RALLY BAD BREATH AND I REALLY WANT SOME COFFEE AND I REALLY WANT TO FEEEL THE INNERPEACE.
good day my sweet readers.

No comments: