Sunday, April 16, 2006

Fortify Ourselves

Is it alright if I say that I hate Easter? Is that ok?
I got angry early off because OH I can't remember why. Then I went to church as usual. My Mom decided she was coming along too. WHICH would have been just fine BUT afterwards she was ALL QUESTIONEEEE. Asking all these riduculous religion questions. I don't know why JESUS did not visit people after he was resurrected. My mom was saying that Jesus should have given MORE proof that he was the son of God. Whatever. I am not even religious. I don't even know if I believe in the whole Jesus thing. I JUST DON'T KNOW!!!!!!! I DO however believe in the Easter Bunny. For serious.
AND I have an uneasy, can't get comfortable feeling that lives in my core.
AND I POST TOO MANY PICTURES OF MYSELF.
AND I NEVER HAVE ANYTHING WORTHWHILE TO SAY.
AND I DON'T NEED ANY FRIENDS!!!!!!
AND I LIE A LOT!

No comments: