Monday, April 17, 2006

Music without words

ME AND A PUBLIC TOILET. goodmorning.
My dog deserves to be walked MORE often. Like daily.
I have some many things that I should be doing and realistically I should never be NOT busy.
BUT I am NOT busy A LOT of time. I am always being a bad bad girl.
BUT TODAY IS A GRANDMA DAY.
I am going to try and hang with my Grandma.

JUST ate some tuna salad.
It was sick.
everything I eat lately tastes like trash.
AND EATING IS ONE OF MY MOST FAVORITE THINGS TO DO!!
SO what I am going to do if I eat TRASH ALL DAY?!!!!??
Thats not enjoyable. NO body likes trash.
I really don;t have time for this.
I should be in the shower rinsing the RED out of my hair.

WHOOPPS Ijust deleted a whole lotof stuff.
O well. Now you will never know how amazing I am today.

No comments: