Wednesday, April 26, 2006

YOUR LOVER SMELLS LIKE TAR. REALLY.

I yelled and called my friend DUMB yesterday.
I am extremely mean and have no problem hurting feelings.
I felt bad afterwards but what could I do?
ONE TIME I was on the freeway driving to VENICE BEACH with a really good good close close friend named Christina,and she was responsible for letting me know WHICH exit to take and she totally screwed up the whole thing and I TOTALLY LOST IT!!! I TOLD HER THAT SHE WAS STUPID STUPID STUPID and that i could not take it ANY LONGER.
IT WAS QUITE THE SCENE. I think that I was also following my cousin or something and we lost him.
I DONT know this was like 9 years ago or some bull like that.
SHE WAS 25 AND I WAS 18. I remember thinking GOSH 25 IS SO OLD. She has her own apartment and everything.
anywaaayss After I WIGGED out on her I pulled over and apologized profusely and I felt like an ASSSSHOLE. assholeness runs in my family right alongside of creativity and BRAIN POWER.

we never talked again. I think she moved to SAn Diego.
I bet she thinks of me still. or not.

BUT MY POINT IS I AM A WALKING TIME BOMB AND AT ANY MINUTE I MAY EXPLODE.
sorry Christina Daugherty.

No comments: