Monday, April 17, 2006

anti-prostitution

Here is what the Easter bunny brought me for being a good girl. THERE WAS MORE BUT I ATE IT.
The Easter bunny knows whats up. The Easter bunny is gansta.


I have eaten VERY LARGE AMOUNTS OF SUGAR!! I try to distract myself from the candy but it just calls me back.
Seductive damn candy. making me feel all good...
in those pictures I am eating a marshmallow bunny and a purple peep.
tonight was interesting.
this picture was taken and then my camera was dropped.
why cant people take good photos?
do I have to do EVERYTHING AROUND HERE???
hold still.
mother effer.
and I am going to fall asleep now and then i will wake up then i will do ALL the same stuff over again.
with some different stuff mixed in.
OH I really like when 13 year olds compliment my stuff.
makes me more aware of my coolness.

No comments: