Friday, April 28, 2006

AAAAAHHHFFUUUUCCKKIIINNNCHHHHOOOOOO!!!

BUT today in the movies there was a COMMERCIAL for those goodnights diaper things for kids.
And I was LIKE YEAH ITS OK KIDS. Don't feel ashamed. Its ok. and I just understood..
One timewhen Iwas little I wet the bed and I tried to blame the dog.
I was embarrassed.
dang it. I still like to blame others for my doings.
Bladders are annoying.
Bodily functions are just a huge iinconvenience for me.
Except sneezing.
I do enjoy that.
Is that I bodily function?
I guessit is.
why am I so dumb?
of course that it is a bodily function. its a function your body does.
a bodily function.
My sister was saying that blogging becomes like a bodily function.
Its like a virus for me.

OH and lately when I am OUT I hear the people grunting at me.
THEY like make huffing noises when they pass me.
like they have a PROBLEM WITH ME!
I feel that I really pick up on these vibes that these poeple give out.


but i could just be paranoid.

No comments: