Saturday, March 31, 2007

YELLOW BLUE WHAT'LL I DO


dear friends, family and cock blockers,
Saturday is a glorious day. and word. if I EVER have another child I will name it SATURDAY.
probably not though.
but saturday is pretty and I have been reallly ENJOYING THIS SATURDAY.
I already baked some reduced fat cinnamon rolls and other super fabulous stuff has been going on.
all created BY ME.
now I AM GOING TO GO SEE A FUN NEW DISNEY MOVIE WITH MY MOTHER, GRAMMA AND SON!
i am really looking forward to this.
SCREAMS SATUUURDAAAY FUUN!
my son says 'freakin" all of the time.

I am freakin tired I am freakin hungry I am freakin crazy you are a freak.

i hope its just a stupid phase.
he says lots of ridiculously stupid things.
but so do I.

I dropped my razor while in the shower.
and it made me think about how the end of the world in a necessary THING.

fcuk I have to go. now.
SORRY.
gotta go create some more atmosphere.
love,
kathryn

No comments: