Wednesday, March 21, 2007

DON'T NEED NO HATERATION, HOLLERATIN IN THIS DANCE FOR ME


i am posting now just to get things moving.
FOR YOU! BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!
ITS TRUE! I LOVE YOU. HAHAHA! GET IT!?
I LOVE MYSELF! and isnt that the most important love? BECAUSE I remember hearing some stuff like if you dont love yourself then you can't REALLLY love anyone AND I WANNA LOVE!
are you even understanding what I am talking about cos I SO dont either. but its simple really YOU MORON!
OH FUDGE AND CRAP! I hAVE TO GO WATCH AMERICAN IDOL! YA SEE I AM and have been as busy as a loser doing absolutely NOTHING and by NOTHING I mean EVERYTHING! no i dont mean it YOU are NOT A LOSER you are cool and I love you and YOU ARE MY FRIEND AND THATS THE BEST FRIENDSHIP I HAVE. AND BY YOU I MEAN ME. and actually YOU SUCK.
and by you I mean YOU!
and I peed my pants today and it was pretty childish of me.
I am such a child.
and I JUST SO LOVE THAT ABOUT ME!
being childish is so cool!
everyone should act alll IMMATURE AND BE COOL LIKE ME!
cos then you will feeel cool and when you feeel coool YOU ARE COOL and EVERYONE KNOWS THAT BENG COOOL LEADS TO THE ULTIMATE HAPPPINESS!
when I am out and about in the REAL WORLD people are always so nice to me.
but highway patrol NOT SO MUCH.

No comments: