Sunday, March 25, 2007

"the Eighth Day"

I only drink some milky tea in the morning before church and then while I am in church I sit and have fantasies about all the food I want!!
I usually end up on burritos.
2day my grammma has informed me that she will treat me to breakfast afterwards so
thats nice and I will be dwelling on that for the next hour and a half. church gets out at 10:30. hopefully I will be STARVING TO DEATH and have those horrible hunger pains.
LAST NIGHT i dreamt that I was trying out for some cheerleading squad and there was this ONE girl who was making it VERY DIFFICULT for me by being a cunt bitch. she had blonde HAIR! and I got in her face and she TOLD ON ME!!
BASICALLY.
and in my OTHER dream I was told that my MOTHER only had 1 week to live. that was something.
and other dreamland shit happened.

and I LIKE CARRIE UNDERWOOD! SHE IS SMOKIN HOT!
but I bet she is STUCK UP!
or not.
she was on SNL last night and gave me a HARD ON.

ok.

No comments: