Monday, April 02, 2007

A pie made from the edible organs of a deer or hog


i dont visit tanning beds anymore for I am very aware of the skin damage that can/will occur.
its seriious! serious as a chainsaw!
i have done a super job yesterday and today at the puttng away all my clothes job and it seems like I have lots of ROOOM to BUY MORE!! MORE CLOTHES!
AND MORE PURSES, HANDBAGS AND SHOES! JUST MORE STUFF PLEASE.
do you know why I started a blog? and continue with such enthusiasm?
i had a reason.

I have a small supply of neapolitan ice cream sandwiches and everytime i eat one its this HUGE BIG decision making time for me. the where should i start to eat it decision. the strawberry side or the chocolate side?
today I ate one in the bathtub. strawberry first.

WHAT is WITH ALL THIS BAD KILLER PET FOOD!?! that is NOT RIGHT!
who can we trust?
NO ONE!
I TRUST NOBODY!
I dont want my dog to be poisoned! I dont want to be poisoned either. some souplantation in like Ventura or in the OC somewhere has an ECOLI outbreak and women and children are dying RIGHT NOW because of it.
hwta are we gonna do? start a vegge garden and buy a cow?
well FINE!
i dont need you to feed me your poison.
i will eat my own thanks.
but I am lying I will cont. to eat all the poison available.
it tastes good.

No comments: