Saturday, March 17, 2007

everything you own! in the box to the LEFT!


LAST NIGHT WELLL ACTUALLLY REALLY EARLY THIS MORNING AROUND 2AM! THERE WAS A HIGH SPEED CHASE IN MY NIEGHBORHOOD!! FANTASTIC.
One day a car will plow through my front door. watch it happen.
AND last night around 8 I was DYING for a footlong TUNA sandwich, and when it arrived in my hands I did not even want it.
not enough tuna for me I guess.
but by 11;45pm I had eaten the WHOLE THING ALLLLL GONE and I felt soo proud of my tuna sandwich eating ability.
and now I am eating some HARVEST CHEDDAR chips.
did you know that yesterday I painted the exterior of a HOUSE?!
NO not all by myself. I had some help from some boys.
I complained n the beginning cos I was feeling a lil whiny and BITCHY but then it HIT ME that That ATTITUDE was gonna GET ME NO WHERE! we painted it a color called BLONDE BEAUTY. and thats what it is. and I am so proud of it. yesterday was a PROUD DAY FOR ME. 1st the house painting and then the footlong tuna sandwich that I consumed. a day of fullfillment.
sorta.
this morning I woke up to sprinkle DONUTS and STARBUCKS refreshments w whip CREAM!
I LOVE MY LIFE!!!!!!!
I SWEAR! I DO!
AND YOU WILL NOT!!!!! BRING ME DOWN TODAY!
just like christina aguilera says in that I AM BEAUTIFUL SONG.

I THREW AWAY SOME RAW CHICKEN AND I AM SCARED THAT MAGGOTS ARE GONNA COME TO EAT THE DEAD TISSUE!
I FUCKING HATE RAW CHICKEN!
AND MAGGOTS. so I guess I will be keeping my eye on that situation.

I should turn on the heater for my pool and swim the fuck out of today.

No comments: