Monday, March 26, 2007

ROCK BOTTOM


I HAVE THE NEED TO TALK TOO MUCH.
I LIKE TO CALL PEOPLES UP AND JUST LIKE TALK AND TALK FOR HOURS AND HOURS.
AND DONT EVEN START TO TEXT ME COS LIKE I WONT STOP.
I CAN TEXT AND TEXT IF YOU EVEN SEND ME ONE TEXT YOU BETTER EXPECT 100 TRILLION BACK COS I LOVE TO TEXT.
COS I LIKE TO TALK. HEAR ME!
OK BUT WHAT AM I WANTING TO SAY IS HEY WHATS UP I AM WATCHING MONTEL AGAIN TODAY THATS FUNNY HUH?
I went shoping with my husband today and it was fun. this guy was a dumbdick to us and we compained about him a lot. and I ran into my gay friend named MATHEW TWICE!!!!
that was so cool the 2nd time in the 2nd store I YELLLED "STOP! FOOLLOOWING MEE!" and he looked shocked and the lady he was with who turned out to be his mom was laughing and it was all so FUCKING GREAT! if only YOU were there!
god we all could have had such a time!
anyways I guess its best that I dont pick up the phone and scream all this shit into some poor someones face.
OH it is so annoying that I have to repeat mywords over and over and over and over and over and over agAIN TO EVERYONE beCOS THEY ARENT LISTENING CLOSE! and that drives me batty. sometimes I will be MID SENTENCE AND GET CUT OFF BY A "WHAT!? HUH!? EXCUSE ME? PARDON? " and so I end up having to EXCLAIM "LISTEN CLOSE! just be quiet and listen to me and you will then HEAR ME!"
then I apoligize.
because maybe I have a speech problem.

DUDE I am amazed that my gramma can even work her cell phone.

I will take a shower in a few minutes because my hair needs to be washed.
sorry to bother you blog.

No comments: