Friday, March 23, 2007

DO YOU WANT A SNACK?

when I make food I would like everyone who eats it to tell me how WONDERFUL and SCRUMPTIOUS it tastes.
I made it and it tastes goodand I wanna hear you say that.
I spend ALLLLL my life in my car and in my kitchen. and on my back! SAAHAHHAHAH GET IT?!
i should not say slutty jokes like that cos I am a mother and a wife.
and its just not appropriate. and I should not talk to my blog about my pot smoking habit EITHER!
Im hear to talk abput my COOKING TALENTS! I can fucking cook and bake ANYTHING!
today I made waffles and at 1st I total fucked up cos I was not reading the directions.
I FAILED to DO some special crap to the flour and beat the eggs in a certain direction stupid me just dumped it all in a bowl.
very wrong.
so i had to waste a lot of eggs and stuff!
LUCKY ME still had enough ingredients for a do over.
and i ate waffles with turkey bacon and I thought how I would love to make myself a waffle sandwich.
yum. i love syrup and butter the best.
oh god.
my mom and my gramma realy drive me insane.
and EVERYONE!
my son drives me insane too.
everything drives me insane.
the reason I just said all taht is because my gramma calla me up to give me info on my mom and I am just sitting with the phone to my ear THINKING THAT I DO NOT CAREONE BIT WHAT SHE IS DOING! I DONT CARE! WHAT MY MOM IS DOING!!

and last night I grilled some succulent chicken with a honey type GLAZE that I brushed on.
mmmmmmmmmmm
grilling is fun.
i took a picture of it while grilling and I PROMISE I will post it for all of our pleasure.

i enjoy watering grass and cement.

and oh my gosh I am going over to JAnelles house. can you believe it?? she just now called me.
like that is so cool! byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments: