Thursday, March 29, 2007

THE BLOG SUCKS MAINLY BECAUSE OF YOU


I wanna change my header BUT its like I dont have any time MAN
I took some type of MORPHINE last night in a PILL FORM and I do believe I saw heaven and now I am back.
just now drank some tea and am wondering what to do next. I have so much on my list. I am reallly wanteen to recieve a pedicure but I know that wont fit in today.
I think I will have another cup of tea and maybe some oats.
and
some of my "friends" have not talked to me in like WEEKS AND WEEKS and that just doesnt seem nice or RIGHT. BUT its cools they are just TOO BUSY.
whatever. nobody likes me. probably cos I am a druggie and a dropout.
HEY! I went to a NEW CHILIS LAST NIGHT TOO! and it was the size of my living room.
and I ordered the TINIEST MARGARITA when I MEANT TO ORDER THE BIGGEST!
YOU KNOW the one that arrives with the shaker!
DUUUUHHDUR! STUPID STUPID ME cant even READ A MENU!!!! OR WHAT!?
i have to go to the bathroom.
I probably wont post EVER again.
so just STOP COMING HERE!

No comments: