Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I only wanna share it with you and all your millions


do you like my new barrette?

I feel tempted to just be in a BAD MOOD and tell all you fuckers to fuck off and eat a dead bunny rabbit or something like that> BUT I know that some of you might get alll BUTT HURT and go cry to your pillows or WORSE commit suicide. and the last thing I need is YOUR death haunting me.
but nobody is killing themselves over anything I have to say.
i cleaned my house today and I went to the gym even though I am still coughing balls of snot out of my lungs. i am a trooper.
I also napped some too while watching I LOVE LUCY then some cartoons came on. and smoked a little to boot.
i am LIVIN LA VIDA LOCO.
all by myself.
well I did get treated to dinner by my gramma and we got into a fight about CHOCOLATE MILK.
and she hated her fish sandwich. I would have never ordered the fish! what was she thinking?
i had the club sandwich.

I feel like I need something but I cant figure out what it is yet.
food? drink?
potion?

you
make me sick.

HOW does someone just stop liking me?
LIKE how is that possible?
HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO NOT LIKE ME FOREVER AND ALWAYS?!

i might either delete this post later of I might just change a few things.
or I might do nothing to it at all.

No comments: