Sunday, March 18, 2007

I'M GOING TO KILL HIM & ANYONE WHO TRIES TO STOP ME


I saw MIMZY TODAY! and I was handed a tiny mimzy bunny when I entered the theatre.
that was a HUGE SURPRISE!
kinda like when I made myself a bean, cheese and sour cream burrito and it tasted like a CINNAMON STICK INSTEAD!
that was another SURPRISE!
oh and my gramma almost made a bearded man punch a hole through my face when we were trying to get settle in
I could sense that the long bearded man was A JERK FROM A MILE AWAY! and my gramma egged him ON TO KILL ME.
my gramma gets bored while hanging out with me so she tries to get me to start shit wth strangers.
I guess thats whats going on with her.
ANYWHO! it was obvious to me that this wife beater was drunk in public as he YELL told his wifey that she better SHUT IT! and WATCH IT! when she asked him to be careful as he was brushing all his lap popcorn on to the young childrens heads sitting in the seats below him.
but as you can tell I made it out of the situation unharmed
all because of my bright, cheerful and compassionate attitude towards the human RACE.

and TRIX CEREAL HAS GONE BACK TO BALL FORM!
I have really missed the balls.

AND P.S. my nieghbors moved out WEEKS!! AGO!! BUT they seem to have left their dog FIONA behind and I am so fucking MAD ABOUT THAT! that is animal cruelty! its a pretty dog too. I should just fucking take it and make it my dog.
? but no.

No comments: