Friday, March 30, 2007

TKAE EM SERUIOSYL


I AM INSANE!
I have a relationship with crickets and I ahve decided that I will get a cricket tatooo! DO YOU HAVE AN "F"ING PROBLEM W THAT?! I BET SOME1 some where out there will have a problem with that.
and I am glad to know that youalll believe what I say.
BUT I am really dead serious about a crickettattoo BUT WHERE ON MY BODY IS THE QUESTION and I guess somewhere in theanswer.
and I am a gardener!
and I hve to go tend to my garden and I have to do other EXCITING AND FUN SHIT.
today I cant get the tattoo but I think I will def recieve this SPRING! SPRING 07 as already BEEN OFF DA HOOK N A BIG WAY MO FOS AND YOUR MOM CAN EAT ME!
MY HOUSE SMELLS LIKE PANCAKES.
WHAT DOES YOUR HOUSE SMELL LIKE?
i bet not pancakes.
and I smell even better.
i think.
bUt I DO STILLLLL NEED A PEDICURE and MAYBE JUST MAYBE MY FACE IS BREAKING OUT. SO WHAT!? thats YOUTHFUl.
I am am busy, excitedtobe alive and FREEEEE! IN!!! AMERICA!!!!!!!
I LOVE AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!
somedays I think about how lucky I am to be BORN IN THE USA!!!!! ME!!? REALLLY?!?!?!
FUCK THE LUCK!
thanks GOD FOR AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
america is #1!!!!!!!!
this blog is so beneath me.
and I am so much BETTTER THAN THIS!
thiis not what I wanted to evenblog about!
and now I have to go.
FOREVER!!!
can I help you?

No comments: