Monday, March 27, 2006

YOU BLOG A LOT


I would call my day a total bummer if I had not gone to the gym.
But I did so I won't.
Watched some TV today.
Thats depressing.
But I went to the gym so its really ok.
Everything is ok if I go to the gym.
Did a lil YOGA and the teacher lady was supercool and I wanted to spend the rest of my day with her.
BUT I am sure she had things to do.
So I came home and took a bath/shower and then I did nothing.
and I continue to do so.
I did have a brief intermission from nothing and I went out to play games and eat pizza.
my life is brillIANT.
and I amoverwhelmed. I have lots of projects I want to finish. BUT its just overwhelming.
I already said that.
I have to finish scrapping OFF all this f ing wallpaper.
SONOFABITCH I hate wallpaper.
But it is ok.
I have to fill these planters in my backyard with some sort of plant life. and that is overwhelming.
Being in charge of all these things is overwhelming.
But its all really simple and not that bad.
I trust that everything will fall in place.
fuck. it bettter.

No comments: