Tuesday, March 28, 2006

HER DAUGHTER IS A WHORE


I don't like rain cause it gets my feet all wet when I wear sandals.
went to Barnes N Noble and witnessed a gay dude flirting with a straight dude.
So i felt all embarrassed for the gay dude and I guess for the straight dude too.
Heard some queer talking about how society cant control him. He was talking to a girl on his celly.
I hate that when other people are stupid I have ta suffer with embarrassment.
I was the coolest cause I was listening to Portishead and carrying around a coffee.
and I was wearing a hoodie.

9 comments:

nicole said...

nice title. had fun today. xoxo

Kathryn said...

I am happy happy happy

Kathryn said...

and I don't go to church for God.

Kathryn said...

and I had a fun time TOO Nicole.

insain in the membrain said...

thats what makes kathryns blog...so stop tellin her how to blog jackass

Kathryn said...

now now kids let all play nice.

insain in the membrain said...

Yeah- what he said- and you dumbass, i am from Cali- get a fucken clue and stop being rude.

insain in the membrain said...

You should have learned a lesson- you suck!!!!:) You should have just known........

carrie said...

she was born and raised in california and now lives in tennessee... complicated, i know