Wednesday, March 29, 2006

THE LAST LIVING SOULS


I had to hide in my scary dark closet.
I guess I was hiding from the maids.
My closet is scary cause it is so fucking messy.
Tomorrow I will clean it SO GET OFF MY BACK!
SO instead of looking at the mess I just turned off the light.
IT WAS HARDCORE SPOOKY.
BUT it felt like I was IN A MUSIC VIDEOcause of my ipod.
WHICH SOME people call my "gay ass ipod".
just cause its a baby Ipod does not mean its GAY!

In a little while I will venture out to the grocery store to buy chicken.
and I should have my Grandma over for dinner.
I am a sweetheart.
really I am.

and there has been sometalk of American Idol sucking and being very lame.
yes last night was pretty male. (HAHAHAHA I meant to type "lame",but I am dyslexic remember.)
but I am sure that I will continue to watch. I guess.
whatever.
My life will remain amazing with or without American Idol.
for reals.

2 comments:

insain in the membrain said...

That is such a good picture- i think you are so creative with your camera, you should be a photographer.

Kathryn said...

thanks Kristen.