Thursday, March 16, 2006

It all ADDS UP!

Image hosting by Photobucket
I stole some hair clips today.
that is just not right.
but I wanted to just see if they looked cutein my hair.
so I put them in just to see and they did look cute and
so I just TOOK THEM!
extra cute.
they were only like 2 dollars.
I should have just bought them.
I am a theif.
I am just adding to the chaos in society.
great.

ONE TIME when I was like 5 or something I STOLE A GUMMY WORM from 7 ELEVEN.
and half way home my mom realized I had this hot gummy worm and she TURNED AROUND AND WENT BACK TO THE STORE AND MADE ME CONFESS! AND RETURN THE GUMMY WORM!
I was humiliated!! I was crying and everyone in the 7 ELEVEN was staring at this hysterical little girl.
THAT WAS GREAT!

I should stop stealing.
thats like white trash or something.
no thank you.

and ya know what!!??
DREW WON THE JACKPOT AT THE ARCADE THE OTHER NIGHT AND HIS GRAND TOTAL OF TICKETS WAS 711!!!
SERIOUSLY!

oh and he was 7lbs 11 oz.
when born.

nowthatsasign!
THOU SHALT NOT STEAL!!
I will be judged.

3 comments:

insain in the membrain said...

You better chill- trust me i know- the most horrific thing is to be caught stealing- you should find something else bad to do like getting tatta or something, which is not really bad somepeople think it is-----

Anonymous said...

You're kind of in two modes right now; self-destructive and attention-seeking. In tandem, both can get you into a lot of trouble. I'd suggest a 'hobby' -- something that can focus your pent up energies and tendencies. You're probably thinking -- who the hell is this person and what do they know. But trust me on this one -- I do know. Been there, done that.

Kathryn said...

I wanna get my lip pierced