Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Don't MESS with people you don't KNOW FOOL!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Well, last night was a night of surprise! I was sitting on my couch with my POSSE watching some Real World when ALL the electricity shut off! My husband immediately blamed it all on me saying that I did not pay the electric bill or somecrud like that. I got nervous wondering if that could possibly be the case since the rest of the nieghborhood seemed to be all secure in the lightage dept.
Anyways it turns out that some PUNK THUGS turned off all the breakers! what the holy fudge is UP WITH THAT!? Pretty scary to me. why do that? It was like 11:00 pm.
It was wierd when everything shut off. we all kindsa sat on the couch for awhile in quiet. I guess our brains were sorting out the situation. was it lightening? terrorists? car accident? earthquake? end of the world? alien invasion? the reasons for a blackout are endless. And in the 1st 3 seconds I thought of ALL the reasons. And I sorta freaked out and was YELLING, " WHERE IS THE LIGHTER?!?!? IT WAS JUST HERE!! WHERE IS IT!!!?? I CANT BE IN THE DARK!!!!"

Anyways that was exciting. SO I dreamt of VIOLENCE and junk like that. real restful.

2 comments:

insain in the membrain said...

What a bunch of retards, if they were to do that where i live, someone would come out with their shot gun and chase them down!

Anonymous said...

Kids are so stupid.

Be glad you don't have to deal with their shit 6 hours a day, everyday. Jesus.