Thursday, March 09, 2006

There is Nothing to Fear

Image hosting by Photobucket
Lately I keep thinking that I SEE SOMETHING And so I do double takes all day.
What was that?! OH nothing. WHos Over there?! Oh nobody.
thats me.

Last night I dreamt of fish and my father.
I can not remember the dream at all. Maybe there was a house? A large house? A large mansion type house.
Some old lady. maybe. fish. my dad. Um I think that is allI can remember. WOWZERS this is interesting shit.

I just turned to my couch to look around and a pillow is on the floor.
I am NOT alone up here.
I know that was not on the floor.
The dead is always trying to communicate with me.

I am going to go to beauty school.
fuck it.

and now I am going to drink Kahlua.

5 comments:

Zombie_Flyboy said...

I am seeing shit like that all the time. It's kind of annoying.

Stupid ghosts.

insain in the membrain said...

Are you sure you are taking your meds right? If you are not on meds, maybe you need to be:)

MarisaJosephine said...

go to beauty school!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

your hair colour is trippin' (compliment)

Anonymous said...

I think they are definitely around.

Malia