Sunday, March 26, 2006

WHERE ARE MY PRIORITIES??!!


I am going to start going to the astronomy club meetings.
I went to one once. It was FAR OUT!
I ahve a telescope I should use it BY GOD!
anyways so I am gonna do that and lots of other stuff.
I just ate 2 coffee mugs of Frosted Flakes.
AND earlier I sang a song about how much I loved to eat food.
AND I forgot to pay my TV BILL so they turned it off!!
I feel like saying F YOU SATELLITE TV JERKS!
and just never turn it back on.just to show them how much I DON'T CARE!!
why do we have to pay for things anyways?
I find bill paying a BIG WASTE OF MY TIME!
and apparently I find sleep a waste of time too.

anyways I think that the earth is gonna be around for a long long long long time.
goodnight.

3 comments:

Raymi Lauren said...

your eyes are fucking insanely pretty.

Kathryn said...

I don't know how to take compliments.
thanks.

and the priest does seem to look at me funny . BUT i am just paranoid. maybe.

Maritza said...

Astronomy is cool! Get out your telescope and take a look at what's beyond our world. I like your blog. You are a cute girl, take the compliments while you can!