Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I HEAR A KNOCK UPON MY DOOR


I can't get any of my housebound responsibilities done with music on.
It turns into "KATHRYNS DANCEPARTY o'SIX".
serious.
I feel like I have been dancing and hopping around allday.
and not just HALF ASSSLY. I mean I am serious about it. HEART AND SOUL!
It must be 'cause yesterday was the first day of spring.
and I am a little bunny rabbit.
BUT DID YOU KNOW THAT I AM ALLERGIC TO RAW CARROTTS!!??
I am.
My mouth gets all upset and itchy.
And I have to drink milk to make it feel better.
I think that is the only allergy I have.
Well that and pollen.

OH TONIGHT IS AMERICAN IDOL!!!
F YEAH!
It feels like it has been YEARS!!

IS MY LIFE AS LAME AS IT SOUNDS????

the anwer is no.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How the hell can you say you're watching Idol tonight, when it's the season finale of The Shield????

Anonymous said...

I felt like it had been forever too! I know ya'll hate him, but I want Kevin to go on. I hope Bucky goes tonight.

Malia

carrie said...

yeah, i'm ready for bucky to say bye-bye