Wednesday, March 22, 2006

WAS THAT YOU OR WAS THAT ME?

Image hosting by Photobucket
SO WHEN I type out a BUNCH of amazing stuff it usually somehow gets deleted by accident. Weird. I just can't share. I don't want to type it again cause the moment has past.
BUT FUCK IT WAS AMAZING STUFF.
I was going on and on asking how are YOU really YOU and are YOU happy with the YOU YOU have created?
and I ended it in saying that you are probably happy with YOU and that YOU should be.
and something like how unspoken understanding is a very good thing.
Ok. It really was not that great. I shouldn't have recapped. oh well.

SO

I have been aching to FLOAM something.
Image hosting by Photobucket
NO COPYCATS PLEASE!
Image hosting by Photobucket

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

for some reason the comments got erased on this post.
thats annoying.