Thursday, March 23, 2006

This man is obviously a psychotic.


Seriously do not need to be having CHOCOLATE CHERRY CHEESECAKE with my MARBLE MOCHA MACHIATIOULULUJO.

Last night while watching my NEW FAVORITE MOVIE DR. STRANGELOVE I had some POPCORN and I could not CRAM it in my mouth FAST ENOUGH.
Then I ate some BBQ chips and topped it all off with TWO POWDERED minisized donuts.
It always seem so right and worthwhile. But then after all of it is consumed I just feel like a piggy.
But a satisfied piggy.
BUT HEY DR. STRANGELOVE IS BY FAR THE FUNNIEST MOVIE I HAVE EVER EVER SEEN!
I laughed and laughed and LAUGHED SOME MORE!
if only I had laughed my ass off.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you don't want to 'laugh that ass off'...it's perfect!

Anonymous said...

who the heck is porknbean?
he/she comments......alot

is pork and bean a fan of
theres something about mary?

Anonymous said...

Holy crap - I am so psyched that someone else that I know loves Dr Strangelove. I made Greg watch it and he thought it was alright, but I was dying laughing.

Why do I always sound like a such a groupie in the comments? :)

carrie said...

that movie made me fall asleep