Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Don't Be Afraid We are Just Waking Up

Image hosting by Photobucket
when I was little and playing with my friends I would usually get too rough and obnoxious and my friend would end up having to YELL "STOP STOP!! alright!! KATHRYN STOP!"
I just would NOT QUIT!
I have a KNACK for taking things TOO FAR!
but now I am an adult.

I need a workout partner.

STeamed some wallpaper off of my walls.
In search of my home.
BUT I am very very scared of that steamer. I feel that it is going to BURST and STEAM IS GOING TO FLY IN MY FACE AND BURN OFF ALL MY SKIN! Seriously. It is scary.
AND water gets all over the place and I am going to get electra "Q" tid.
BAsically I am risking my life.

3 comments:

carrie said...

that makes me laugh for some reason

Kathryn said...

me too

insain in the membrain said...

be afraid, be very afraid-