Monday, March 06, 2006

DO You Know WHat I REally Want?

Image hosting by Photobucket
I came to this cafe with wi-fi just so I could post while sitting here and now I don't want to.
I can tell you that there is about 4 nurses in training sitting by me and they have been discussing ringworm and other fungus type stuff. sick bitches. no they are NOT bitches. I am so rude.
I should talk about how my head hurts because I smoked a lil today and now have a headache because of that shit.
I went to a cycle class this morning and I felt like a big fat out of shape nerd in it. I basically hate that class. Next time I will do yoga. maybe.
My day so far has been easy breezy. But I still remain unsatisfied.
Whats new?
Image hosting by Photobucket
I love Drew.

2 comments:

insain in the membrain said...

if you feel your inside void, you will be happier.
I was a stay at home mom for about a year and i lost myself...not saying thats what you have done..just saying i was not complete again until i went back to school and work. I kinda lost my sense of self when i didnt.

Kathryn said...

no i don't think so. not now anyhow.