Thursday, March 30, 2006

HAPPY @#rd RAYMI!


Its Raymis birthday like now pretty much. In some timezones.
Time is dumb.But....
I think she is cool and I think that I should pierce my lip like hers.
BUT I WON'T!
But I did meet this gurl in a VANS store today and she had a lip ring and she was super nice and she looked supercute and I am all those things TOO. Well she was younger. and Raymi is YOUNGER. so I can;t get one cause I am old I guess.
Whatever look how self absorbed I am. I am trying to send a birthday WISH. FUCK!
HAPPPY BIRTHDAY RAYMI! I THNIK YOU DERSEVRE A SUPERFRAJALISTIC BDAY BECASUE YOU ARE DIGGITY DOPE!

6 comments:

insain in the membrain said...

really, they are all cool- you are good at that.

carrie said...

i don't understand kristen's comment. but happy birthday to raymi..

Krista said...

I like that picture, your air is pretty.

Kathryn said...

Carrie, I think that Kristen is talking about my pictures.

Thanks Krista!

Cassandra said...

Do what you want for you!!!

insain in the membrain said...

sorry- the rest of that somment is in the last post:)- so- screw it.