Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I SURE WOULD BE DELIGHTED WITH YOUR COMPANY


Sometimes when I hear Elvis sing I get so sad.
Some of his songs are very sad.
I can like heaR his pain.
I love Elvis.
It is depressing how he was so unhappy but so great.
ELVIS.
he is almost like a GOD.
BUt that is a sin now isnt it.
like false idolment or something.
I don'tknow I am not all that educated in the SIN depot.
OR MAYBE I AM!
BUT whocares about me. I am talking about ELVIS and his profound impact on ALL of OUR LIVES!

One of my favorites I AM ALL SHOOK UP!
that one KICKS ASS!
"her lips are like a volcano and its HOT"
I can't even imagine how INCREDIBLE it would be to KISS ELVIS!
HE JUST WANTS TO BE MY TEDDY BEAR!
why of course.

OH AND JAILHOUSE ROCK!!
F YEAHMAN! I CAN TOTALLY GET DOWN TO THAT!

Elvis. GO and listen.

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

i sound 13