Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Growing Farther Away All the Time

Image hosting by Photobucket
I look like a lunatic in that picture.
lately I notice how OLD I look in my pictures.

-went to the gym this morning. yippy skippy.

-I really want to organize something today.

cause I really want to find my home.

HEY! you know what movie is REALLY REALLY funny?
JUST FRIENDS!
I watched it last night. Melted my troubles all gone.

OH YEAH I also want to get some DECAF CoFFEE so I can drink it with ALCOHOL MIXED IN!
Melt my troubles all gone.

-My blog is now embarrassing to me.

4 comments:

insain in the membrain said...

you do not look old:) you look pretty

Kathryn said...

well thanks Kristen.

carrie said...

i'm gonna watch just friends. we rented it today

Kathryn said...

you are gonna laugh that baby out!