Sunday, March 12, 2006

Can I Close My Eyes Now?

Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket
these pictures suck. I could look for some better ones.
But I don't feeel like getting all involved.
SO maybe I should not be posting but HEY WHATEVER.

Burnt off some of my left eyebrow.
Had a bad headache AGAIN.
Got lost in the Los Angeles area as usual.
and while looking around at all the scenery and all the condos I noticed these ENORMOUS SUPER AMAZING condos and I was in awe thinking how I should live there yada yada yada and then I saw this Ralphs supermarket next to the amazing condos and then it dawned on me that I had been in THAT EXACT RALPHS! AND THEN I REMEMBERED that those ENORMOUS SUPER AMAZING CONDOS were being BUILT WHEN I WAS IN THAT RALPHS!!
yep. that was like 6 years ago.

it was nice to see those condos and that Ralphs Supermarket again.
It made my day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That happens a lot in my old town, it has grown up so much!!! I hardly recognize it when I go there.

Malia

insain in the membrain said...

Those are so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!wow

carrie said...

is that some kind of champagne flute you are drinking out of?

Kathryn said...

that is what Iwas drinking broccoli soup out of.
yum.