Friday, July 13, 2007

HOW DO YOU SPELL SPELL?


the story of me just gets more and more interesting.
just kidding.
i just have not felt like blogging at ALL because of all the HOES but some of you actually DO inspire me.
I said some of you. some of you are the coolest and most AWESOME and sum of you suck hard and bad.
SOME of you humans make my life so fucking difficult.
I will leave you to believe what you will.
oh great perfect
today is friday the 13th
I am already feeling lucky.
some shit has been going down here in CHINA TOWN.
but I actually dont live in or near china town so that makes NO sense and is dumb
I am so DUMB
and wonderful.
and lately when I am speaking I get my words all JUMBLED and I say the OPPPOSITE of what I MEAN~!!!!!
I am ANXIOUS & NERVOUS.
and I AHTE cleaning bathrooms. I HATE HATE HATE IT.
i know how I throw around the word HATE a lot but I know this truth to be true inside my HEART
its just getting old now so I should let the hate go and learn to love everythng about cleaning bathrooms.
I used to clean my boyfriends DORM bathroom that he shared w 3 or MORE other dudes and it was sick and I wore gloves.
I think
I fukcing better have.
i know I used strong combos of chemicals.
all the boyz would be like WHOA DUDE WHO CLEANED THE BATHROOM?ITS SHINY.
and then they would be like
oh that little highschool girl that lives here.
and then they would BE FUCKING ASSHOLE JERKS TO ME! I guess that means they liked me.
elementary but sweet.
but anywhoho
notice how everything is either little or big.
sometimes medium sized.
i hope the weather is the way I want.
THANKS
god.
jeez.
and fuck off to some nature
I am bouncing off to eat a light breakfast.

No comments: