Tuesday, July 03, 2007

HERE IS YOUR EIGHT RANDOM THINGS POST


1.i think that you have lost your mind.
lets all go find some hope together.
2.my ankles and feeet sometimes start to hurt really hecka bad when I am layin it down in TURBOKICKBOXING but I just barrel through cause I am fucokniing TUFF and shit.
hm.
am I tough?
3.I have dishes to do.
now.
4.maybe I will meet my friend JANET for an iced coffeee later today i am not sure. i hope so. I will call her right now. yes. we are meeting.
5.she tagged me w this eight random facts thing but I am not sure I know how to play. I would usually ignore such a request but I feel obligations towards her.
and I guess I have to tag some more people too? who?
6.she is the reason why I started this blog.
thanks a lot janet.
you can go ahead and thank her too READERS.
7.i feel as if I dont know 8 things about anything.
8.I dropped out of high school early my senior yr
but I did have a fun graduation party anyways.
janet was there. i bet she forgot all about it.
she probably wasnt even there.
maybe I made it up in my head.
it was a long time ago.

ok so I tag Carrie, Robert and grumbleMurray
dont feeel obligated.

No comments: