Saturday, July 07, 2007

CARD SAVINGS

i woke up this morning at 7:50am and I was at the gym by 8:00am
and I even brushed my teeth and washed my face.
I live close to the gym and I am very fast.
I had to make it.
then i went to the bank where I had to wait in an enormous line that was backed up all the way to Chicago.
then I went to the grocery store where I bought some ROCKY ROAD ICE CREAM, POMEGRANATE Lemonade, sugar cones, eggs, milk, A&W root beer, 7up, a variety of cheeses, frozen juices, white bread, 2 frozen california pizza kitchen pizzas, a big box of Honey Nut CHeerios, hand soap, strawberries, and bananas.
I thinks that is all. & now I remember that I meant to go next dooor to RITE AID so I could pcik up some cheap sunscreen.
darn it.
I wonder if I forgot anything else.
I wonder if I remembered my purchases correctly.
wait! I bought a bag of potatoes too!
I browsed the chip section but decided I am better off without.
dont you just LOVE grocery shopping?!

No comments: