Saturday, July 28, 2007

GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY HOUSE

HEAD JOBS.
there is NO FUCKING TOOTH FAIRY AND ITs ABOUT TIME YOU LEARNED THAT.
i pretty much had a nice day.
tomorrow should be ok too.
hopefully I dont run into any nut jobs on the street and have to pull out my street skills and fuck someones head up all over the fucking hard concrete.
i am fucking kidding.
I am going to church w my gramma and maybe I will pick some dandelions.
I am as harmless as a little lamb.
the other day I saw some old dudes fight in a trader joes parking lot!
water bottles were thrown.
earlier I saw them inside arguing about TACO BELL vs. TRADER JOES stuff
it was funny.
and scary.
has anyone ever sent you a suicide email?
that would be something I would like to see.
wouldnt you?
lets not be all serious and crazy all the time.
shall we?
I just want to continue being happy.
this blog sshould just shut the fuck up already.
as should you.

No comments: