Sunday, September 23, 2007

Lots of creme lots of sugar

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketSURPRISE AND GUESS WHAT!
i am going to stupid church this morning
THEN AFTERWARDS I am going to a special PANCAKE BREAKFAST where I will eat some sausage links.
I know its hard not to be jealous of my everything but you can find some sausage somewhere in your town I am sure of it.
had another one of my lively traveltime dreams last night
lots of packing and rushing around to catch a bus, a train, a plane and a boat.
i must really want to take a trip to visit your mom.
I made some coffee BUT then discovered that I have ZERO creamer!!
and I am the type of person that likes lots of cream w their coffee.
also! I am fresh out of glitter glue.
HAVE A NICE DAY!!!
TRY NOT TO MAKE AN ASSHOLE OF YOURSELF!
makes everything awkward.

No comments: