Sunday, September 30, 2007

complacent

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucketchurch was super fucking coool today.
I tried and tried talking Tim into coming along w me & my gramma just for the hell of it and I thought I had him all signed up but he eventually said FUCK NO
and JUST for general info that is TWICE this week that he has cancellled ON ME. like omg.
!?
thats uncool. no?
and he so would have enjoyed himself too cuz it was very interesting and very mind bending.
ALL OF IT. very.
it was interesting because something about a letter to ST. PAUL from TIMOTHY or some other order.
and all this other crap.
okay i forget it now.
anyways i dont need to remember it all back.
want a coco?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
alll the electronics in my life are damaged.
my camera and my old cell phone.
OH AND MY WASHING MACHINE
is out-of-business as well.
its like olden times.
i need some quarters?
and patience.
i cant forget to mention how the lid on the milk container is being all stupid and difficult and how beautiful my nails look.

No comments: