Saturday, December 09, 2006

try not to puke on yourself


ok so maybe my cell phone fell into the toilet and now its broken. dont ask how it fell in the toilet. I am not sure. I was in the potty area and it just plopped in there and sunk all the way to the bottom and I had to get some tongs to retreive it. I should have flushed it just to SEE what would happen. I am a scientist like that. and for yours and everyones information I am not going to get a new phone. and even if this one somehow started working like dried out or something it will always be a toilet water phone to me. I dont want a toilet water phone.
SOOOOoooooo at lunch today I saw a lady and she FULLY HAD an ELAINE BENES hair doo! I wonder if she knows. someone should tell her.
Furthermore I have not talked to my gramma all day today. Last night she couldnt join in the decorate the christmas tree fun cause her GOD needed her. I guess it was some holy day of obligation and that really TICKED me off.
O WELL. fine. and alright.
ALSO I gave christmas shopping another GO and it didnt work out. so maybe no christmas presents this yr.
I am gonna watch Pirates of the CARIBBEAN II tonight.
and i am sick.
did my cell phone really fall into the toilet?
YES IT DID
NO IT DID NOT
MAYBE
I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK!
  
pollcode.com free polls

No comments: