Friday, December 15, 2006

I SAID GODDAMN

I feel unable to move and not really even feeling the whole blogging feeling but somehow mustered up enough GUILT to just go and get on and do it.
i dont know even know what that means. i feel obligated?
my throat is dry. and I was inn some fake snow tonight. some mean bastard kids hit me pretty hard with some snowballs. i guess I looked like I wanted to play.
uh oh pulp fiction is on and now my train of thought is way too far gone. JACK RABBIT SLIMS scene.
I maybe was gonna mention this old 70's jumpsuit thing that I own that maybe could be turnind into and shirt? and that cuttin up clothing seems to be the popular thing to do as of now and maybe I shoud put my scissors too this old vintage jumper. it was my grammas, i bet she'd say NO. but I cant decide what I will do. so I guess thats all I was gonna blog about.
pretty boring.
ok I am do done with this post,
goodnight, and sleep tight.
lover.

No comments: