Wednesday, December 20, 2006

TO MY BROTHERS AND MY SISTERES


listening to the same Kanye West cd today. DE JA VUUVUU.
I hate today. eventually I will get things done and in order.
sometimes I go to write something on MY blog and then I think of all the KNOWITALL responses I will recieve.
just a bunch of know it alls. like if I was to say what A BAD BAD MEAN MEAN HORRIBLE DESPICABLE PERSON I AM maybe you would say OH NO KATHRYN YOU ARE NOT. YOU ARE GREAT. and daffy duck is awesme. haha but maybe not maybe I am stepping out of bounds right now by thinking I know what you or anyone is thinking and then I think HEY WAIT I DONT CARE! oh yeah thats right. but I guess I do care. I care all too much what everybody thinks because I know what i think. and I really think that my brain is being controlled by the devil. thats meant to be funny. cause of course the devil is alive in me and in all of us.
my stomach right now is actually being told what to do by the devil.
i need to focus on my health.
more greens.
i feel the pressures of Christmas weighing heavy.
I skipped the gym today so I feel like a loser.
how are you feeling?

No comments: